Deepen into mastery. Play at the edge. Thrive in the new world.
We are facing a world that needs us more than ever.
The world is changing at an unprecedented rate. Crisis and polarisation have come to the fore, pushing us to our edge as humans and as coaches. Our clients are facing challenges that cannot be met, navigated, or even understood using the old ways alone.
Coaching itself is being invited into its next evolution.
And we as coaches are being called to evolve along with it.
We’re being asked to both deepen and expand. To hold nuance and paradox. To step into a higher order of learning and let go of fixed notions about what coaching is and how it works.
What will get us through these times is not a single method. Certainly not single tools. Not even a single system of coaching.
But rather a new way of thinking that embraces the rich diversity of approaches and methodologies that the best coaches have developed and refined over decades.
A new paradigm is taking shape—and we are dedicated to curating relevant and powerful teachings for you, while also creating space for us as a community to explore what’s emerging and for each of us to find our unique place within it.
This is why we created Tapestry—the first Coaches Rising membership program. Built on powerful, condensed teaching modules from master coaches, Tapestry is designed to…
- Give you key insights and practical tools you can apply immediately in your coaching sessions
- Help you develop and deepen essential capacities that enable you and your clients to thrive in these complex and uncertain times
- Expand your palette of coaching modalities, so that you can become more agile in your practice, able to meet the needs of the future
We’re committed to bringing you the most potent and effective teachings available to us in these times. And we’re honored to have such world-leading coaches and teachers collaborating with us for this program.
We invite you to come and gather with us, and together explore this new paradigm of change.
Somatic Leadership Coach
Founder of the Purpose Guide Institute
Founder of the Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Community
CEO of Cultivating Leadership
Senior Teacher, Strozzi Institute
Zen Master & Leadership Expert
Live Practice Workshop
Live Integration Session
Live Conversation at the Edge
The fourth week is all about exploration. We’ll bring two brilliant minds together to expand the territory of the month’s topic.
Access to the Coaches Rising Archive
You’ll get immediate access to our new archive—all the recordings of previous Tapestry live sessions, plus a curated selection of our best recordings from the last 12 years.
Discounts on our other training programs
Live sessions take place on Thursdays at 10am US Pacific / 7pm CET.
Masterclasses, Integration Sessions and Conversations at the Edge will be recorded.
A Look at What’s Ahead
The Transformative Presence of the Coach: Cultivating Inner Coherence with Clients
- Build essential capacities for embodying a powerful presence, thereby creating conditions for transformation in your clients
- Learn practices of attention that give you access to otherwise invisible levels of information and insight
Navigating Complexity: Expanding our Sense-Making and Habits of Mind
Jennifer Garvey Berger
- Explore the three habits of mind that help us navigate complexity both in the moment and long term
- Learn a practical and effective tool help your clients make sense of the issues they face, the conversations around them, and the most helpful actions to be taken
Cultivating Somatic Resilience: Allowing our Embodied Wisdom to Lead and Heal Us
- Learn practical tools for building resilience within yourself and your clients
- Discover how to stay connected to your own center, despite the circumstances, so you can better support your clients in connecting to what they care about most
Half a Shade Braver: The Foundations of Conversational Leadership
- Explore a radically fresh and powerful way of leading one’s life that enables you to thrive in the unknown and engage in meaningful and imaginative conversation with it.
- Learn the 7 elements of conversational leadership, allowing you to deepen your presence, creative thinking and effectiveness.
The Necessary Shift: Cultivating Systemic Awareness & Stakeholder Leadership
- Learn how to help your clients surface and more skillfully navigate the systems they are enmeshed within.
- Explore how the paradigm shift from shareholder to stakeholder capitalism is relevant and critical for coaching leaders today and what it requires from coach and client.
Zen & Resonance: Penetrating the Principle Underlying All Change
- Explore the principle underlying all change so you can live your most significant life, and guide your clients to do the same
- Learn concrete practices to skillfully use the essential concept of resonance to make a greater difference without unnatural effort
Get Immediate Access to the Archive…
Surfacing the Invisible: Using Neuroscience to Overcome Your Clients Blindspots
- Discover how to amplify the impact of your coaching by connecting to the language and wisdom of the body
- Learn how to hold up the mirror of your client’s embodiment in order to uncover powerful truths that are hiding in plain sight
Coaching Context for Deeper Transformation: How to Surface and Shift States of Consciousness
- Explore the difference between content and context coaching, and how this distinction can help your clients unlock their own wisdom and creativity
- Learn how to cultivate the presence required to facilitate transformation in yourself and your clients
True Purpose Discovery: Shifting from Ego-Based to Soul-Centered Living
- The crucial distinction between ego-based and soul-centered purpose, and the skills to get you playing in the realm of soul-level purpose
- The 5 forces that work against purpose discovery, and how to navigate them
Cultivating Resilience in Coaching: Using the Window of Tolerance to Navigate Stress and Trauma
- Understand the Window of Tolerance—a roadmap for returning to a state of resilience in times of stress and disruption
- Learn 3 embodied practices you and your clients can adopt right away to support resilience, regain agency, and connect with what you care about most
The Power of Embodied Transformation 2020
Communicating Effectively With Your Clients’ Thinking and Survival Brains
- Explore how the thinking brain is affected by stress and trauma, and how to communicate effectively with clients in states of dysregulation.
- Learn practical tools to help your clients retrain their thinking so that they can better cope with the stressors they’re facing
The Coaching Summit 2020
Indigenous Wisdom: Awakening the Heart and Soul of True Leadership
ILARION MERCULIEFF & MICHAEL MEADE
- Explore how indigenous ways, stories and myths can help us lead in ways that are more soulful, attuned and true
- Discover how each of us is already a guru— we have the answers we need in our hearts
Become a Transformative Presence 2019
Playing with Persona
- Explore the link between presence and personas, and how you can use this connection to help your clients connect to their own innate creativity
- Learn how to bring personas into conscious awareness, so your clients can more skillfully choose between them
The Coaching Summit 2019
The Neuroscience of Effective Coaching
Amanda Blake, Richard Boyatzis, Alan Fogel
- Explore the neuroscience behind embodied self-knowing and sustainable transformation, including the science behind the ‘gut feeling’
- Learn the importance of both feeling and thinking in order to increase self-trust, and how trust is crucial for transformation
The Dynamics of Change 2012
The Dynamics of Change
JOANNE HUNT & LAURA DIVINE
- Discover why resistance to change is actually a good sign and how you can work with it skillfully
- Explore force vs surrender when it comes to transformation, and how you can use metaphor to help your clients both see the value in their current way of being and aspire to a new way
The Leadership Coaching Summit 2015
Leadership Presence: How to Coach Leaders with the 4 Somatic Dimensions
Richard Strozzi Heckler
- Discover a way to observe your client’s soma that reveals openings and possibilities for them in their personal and professional life
- Learn practical exercises to give to your clients so they can assess and shift their leadership presence
“Absolutely wonderful! It’s probably the best and most valuable membership for coaches that you can find.”
“I absolutely love the format of the program and the diversity of the speakers. The line up of the speakers drew me to Tapestry and the program is even better than expected. “
“Amazing! Love the format and the learning is so rich!”
“Enriching, thought provoking, practical and useful in my practice. I’m developing a breadth and depth to my practice and the ability to pull from different tools and different perspectives and synthesize. I feel more comfortable, but equally I’m getting a greater pull from my clients. I’m getting data that says I’m having a different impact than I would have in the past.”
“It’s gone beyond my expectations. I’m thrilled with the depth. I’m appreciating the specific skills from each one that I can weave into what I’m already doing. I get these different colors of threads in my toolkit to draw from. It’s so profound, in the sanctity of a safe container. My passion for coaching is only growing.”
Sign up for Tapestry
How can we prepare for this emerging new world—become “future-fit”—and fulfil our role in the evolution at play?
Tapestry is our answer to that question.
We’ve designed it to give you key perspectives and practical tools to navigate the complex world we’re now facing.
And rather than a finite training, we created Tapestry as an ongoing program so that we can continually explore the threads of coaching mastery together as the field evolves.
We’re dedicated to bringing you practical, relevant teachings from a diversity of approaches—all in service of your evolution as a coach.
Doors are open until August 4.
We’d love to welcome you inside.
You can sign up for Tapestry below.
How is this program different from the other Coaches Rising courses?
What experience level do I need to join the program?
Are the sessions live or pre-recorded?
Live. All Masterclasses, Practice Workshops, Integration Sessions and Conversations at the Edge will occur live on Zoom. The Archive contains older material which is of course pre-recorded.
When are live sessions?
Live sessions are on Thursdays at 10am US Pacific Time / 7pm CET. There will be occasional exceptions when guests cannot make our regular slot.
What if I can’t attend a live session? Are there downloads available?
No problem. The downloads and replays of Masterclasses, Integration Sessions and Conversations at the Edge will be available 24 hours after the live event.
What if I want to step out, can I cancel my subscription?
Can I receive CCEUs, with a certificate?
live attendance requirement to earn CCEUs you can receive a certificate of completion.
How does my membership work? Can I cancel anytime?
What is your refund policy?
Do you offer scholarships?
Yes, there are a limited number of scholarships available. You’re welcome to submit your application here. The deadline is Sunday, August 1st at 11:59 pm Pacific.