LIVE ONLINE COACH TRAINING
September 29, 2022 – December 2022
The Neuroscience of Change
Understand the Brain — Transform your Coaching
2 Live Integration Workshops
- Bonus Recordings
And you’ll receive these bonus workshops
We’re including 6 full workshop recordings from previous years of the program.
- Recording 1
Neuro-dharma for Coaches
with Rick Hanson
- Engage your brain and body to access and stabilize the upper reaches of human potential.
- Understand the seven qualities at the heart of profound happiness – and how to live from them more deeply and continuously.
- Learn the foundational practices of steadying the mind, warming the heart, resting in fullness and being wholeness.
- Recording 2
Advanced Practices of Embodied Awakening
with Rick Hanson
- Move into advanced attunement and presence by exploring the liberating practices of embodied awakening.
- Learn the advanced practices of receiving nowness, opening into allness and finding timelessness.
- Consider what is happening in your brain as you practice these states of consciousness – and how this knowledge stabilizes these ways of being in the living body.
- Recording 3
Befriending the Nervous System: A Polyvagal Roadmap for Finding Safety in Connection
with Deb Dana
- Explore ways to listen with curiosity and compassion to emerging autonomic states and answer the essential question, “What does the nervous system need in this moment to find safety in connection?”
- Recording 4
Befriending the Nervous System Part 2
with Deb Dana
- Engage in experiential practices to develop an embodied understanding of the organizing principles of Polyvagal Theory and bring the principles alive in your client work.
- Recording 5
Demystifying and Developing the Intuition System
with Ann Betz
- Understand the knowing we gain through the complex, interdependent and interrelated “Intuition System.” We’ll look at the science behind multiple intuitive aspects of the brain, the body, and even the quantum field itself.
- Discover your strengths and growing edge in terms of this system. Where are you strong and masterful and where can you develop?
- Explore practical strategies for increasing each aspect of this system in yourself as well as your clients
- Recording 6
The Future of Emotions, Identity, and Consciousness
with Alan Watkins
- Explore an integrated map of complex phenomena, enabling you to guide your clients through development more effectively.
- Understand how emotions, identity, and consciousness evolved together and collapse together.
- Learn practical strategies for challenging clients, creating opportunities to evolve their leadership, their teams, their organisations and society.
- Recording 1
What coaches are saying about the Neuroscience of Change
This program has revolutionized the way I coach. Both me and my clients are less in our heads, and able to connect with the body and tap into our creativity.Alicja Nocon
This is by far the best course I have attended ever.Vicky Miethe
For those who worry about finding the right words, the right questions, or the right tone, this course bursts wide those assumptions, inviting a full body engagement in service to our clients. The blend of evidenced-based science, best practice and warm conversation makes this a must for anyone seeking to advance their coaching practice.Trace Haythorn
This has been a life-changing course! It has given me outstanding knowledge, insight and understanding of the human condition. I can now work with embodied self-awareness to help my clients understand and nurture themselves from a place of unique wisdom and compassion. This course has been fascinating, challenging and rewarding in equal measure.Elizabeth MacDonald
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will I be able to access the downloads of the training?
Are the workshops live or pre-recorded?
What experience level do I need to take your course?
While there is no specific amount of experience required, our trainings are focused on more advanced coaching skills for existing coaches. However, they are delivered in a way that you should understand even if you are a relative beginner. If you are brand new to coaching and personal development, you may be better served attending an introductory coaching program.
Can I receive CCEUs, with a certificate?
Yes, if you meet the requirement to earn CCEUs you can receive a certificate of completion.
Can I receive CCEUs even if I can’t attend the workshops live?
Yes, you can gain CCEUs by viewing the recordings and filling out an online form. The ICF has recently changed their requirements to where they no longer require live attendance.
What is your refund policy?
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with this program for any reason, contact us at [email protected] within 30 days of your purchase and we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.
Is there a group discount available?
Yes, we offer a discount for groups of 5 or more. We also have larger discounts for larger groups. Email us using the link in the box below for more information.
Do you offer scholarships?
Yes, there are a limited number of scholarships available. You’re welcome to submit your application here. The deadline is Sat Sept 24th at 11:59 p.m. US Pacific time.
Additional Questions? Email Us.
If you have any questions about the training, you can contact us here.
Imagery uses original artwork licensed by Greg A. Dunn